A run down of the things I enjoyed last week:
- A DTR that lasted a whole four minutes.
- A chaplaincy consult that resembled Clevinger's Trial-- an excerpt from Catch-22.
- Saturday's Lunch: Bacon Sausage and Duck Fat-Fries at Hot Doug's. Lest you be mistaken, dear reader, the word bacon modifies sausage. Oh, bring on the goodness.
- Actually finding a research topic that NPU's Library had resources for.
- New Running Shoes
And the lowlights?
- The DTR that lasted only four minutes.
- Not seeing my parents coming back from their cruise.
- No one showing up to chapel Sunday morning at the hospital.
- Missing Church, Sunday Brunch and small group.
- Missing the Bon Iver Concert.